Chrome Cobalt Dentures
Chrome Cobalt Dentures are very strong and light. They can be much smaller and thinner than acrylic dentures. Stability and retention of the denture can often be
increased as the design can incorporate clasps which hold onto you existing teeth.
Some great advantages of Chrome Cobalt Dentures over an acrylic denture are;
- Most comfortable to wear
- Easiest to adapt to
- Smaller, thinner and more streamlined
- The best grip (retention)
- Best chewing experience
- The most hygienic
- Very close fitting and precise
- Are designed specific to each mouth- numerous features can be incorporated to improve the denture.
- Can use precision attachments
- Very strong
- Patients have good confidence in wearing them.
- Clasps can easily be tightened to increase the grip.